2019: Atiku submits form, says 11m Nigerians have lost job since Buhari assumed office

2019: Atiku submits form, says 11m Nigerians have lost job since Buhari assumed office

Watch Also: Nigerians can ‘perceive’ PDP’s victories in 2019 elections, says David Mark

Presidential hopeful and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, on Thursday accused the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for failing to address enormous challenges facing the nation.

Atiku addressed newsmen after he submitted his nomination at the headquarters of Peoples’ Democracy in Abuja.

He said he was out to make the nation ‘work again for us, our children and our grandchildren.’

“I have just submitted my nomination form to the Peoples’ Democratic Party to officially declare my intention to seek the nomination of the party to run for the office of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria in the election scheduled for 2019.

“All of us, this is a solemn moment for us. To you and also to me, today marks the beginning of our journey to make Nigeria work again.

“Believe me, I will not be seeking this nomination if our country is working. I am very sad 11 million Nigerian have become unemployed since May 29, 2015. That was the day APC came to office. 11 million Nigerians have not been working since then.

He also lamented that the country has been continously attacked by terrorists.

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.