Photos of 100L male student killed by gunmen while trying to rescue ladies at Plateau State University female hostel
Unknown gunmen invaded the female hostels of Plateau State University, Bokkos, on Sunday night leading to the tragic death of a 100L male student of the institution.
The Vice Chancellor of the university, Professor Yohana Daniel Izam, who confirmed the incident o n Monday, said the deceased identified as Ugo Sheni Kimati, a student of Geography department of the school died after he sustained gunshot injuries.
It was gathered that late Kimati was one of those who stormed the female hostel in an attempt to try to rescue the female students but was gunned down.
Meanwhile, a friend took to Facebook to mourn the deceased, describing him as “selfless, hardworking, courageous, kind and God fearing”
“Oh my God. Not again. Last week was Tabitha and today Kimati. I am so so speechless. My brother and friend, your hardwork, dedication and commitments are the true testimony of how you lived you life. For the little moment I knew you, I can testify that you are selfless, hardworking, courageous, kind and God fearing. Just as the saying goes; good people don’t last. For the kind of person you are, heaven is the right place for you. I believe that even at this moment of our grief, you are up there with our Lord rejoicing. Rest in peace Ugo Sheni Kimati Aka Ugwas.”
Most Read Stories
- Here are the 23 Super Eagles stars going to the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt
- Former Taraba state first lady Hauwa Suntai reportedly set to wed young millionaire, see their pre-wedding photos
- Whose brother and sister are these trending on social media
- Hilarious: Basketmouth, IK Osakioduwa and JJC Skillz’ wives chased them off stage after they climbed on it to join the sweet boys association at Falz’ concert (video)
- “Heaven no easy oo” Nigerian woman who claimed she “died” and came back to life over the weekend speaks
- Cardi B shares a shocking picture of her massively swollen feet caused by ‘cosmetic surgeries’ (See Photo)
- Lady left in shock after she was stopped from entering a government office because of her ”indecent dress”
- New Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives emerge today as 9th National Assembly is inaugurated
- Sad story of a Nigerian woman allegedly beaten to death by her husband a few years after saying she had conquered domestic violence
- Ghanaian fashion model runs away after arriving in Paris for an event (Screenshots)
- Arrested fraudster narrates how he can hack into any bank account and withdraw money from it even if phone is locked
- Nigerian Army kills 9 social media influencers who work with Boko Haram (see their photos)